For Hand Quilters, By Hand Quilters
Dierdra (DiDi) McElroy, a longtime advocate for, and expert in, hand quilting had promoted the original Grace lap-hoop. The new Hoop2 DM brings aspects of the original lap-hoop and combines them with the versatility of the Grace Hoop2 DM with a stand.
Meet The Grace Hoop2 DM
Here are some of our favorite benefits of the Hoop2 DM
- A square design provides better tension on the square weave of your fabric.
- The large work area means less need to move your fabric around.
- The accessory tray holds your scissors, thread and other items as your need arises.
- The twisting tension nob is easy to use, helps hold your fabric in place in most circumstances.
- The efficiant design of the stand and hoop are second to none. Every feature makes the Hoop2 DM easy and fun to use.
- The hoop is available for purchase on its own, so you can enjoy simplicity a lap-hoop from any chair.
- Effortless height adjustment allows the stand to be used in any comfortable sitting location, from office chair to cushy lounger.
- The hoop is detachable, making it fully portable for long trips, or sitting for long periods away from home.
- The steel-made stand is light enough for easy movement and durable enough for any quilt you attach to it.
- The hoop pivots at the connection to the stand arm, allowing for hand quilting from whatever angle is comfortable for you.
- The extra long foot on the stand fits under most funiture, giving you the opportunity to quilt from the comfort of your favorite chair.