The Nolting 23XL is one of seven sizes of longarm quilting machines offered by Nolting Mfg. It is our latest evolution of machines made for the home user. The 23XL can be purchased with or without the optional stitch regulator. It has been developed to work on most of the larger machine frames. This makes it easy to upgrade your system to a larger, newer or stitch regulated Nolting. Of course we offer the Nolting 23XL as a complete package system on our commercial frame.
For a quotation you can contact us by email on email@example.com
Click here for a brochure.
• 20" throat depth, with 8" of inside height.
• Weighs only 41 pounds.
• 4" wide x 26" long flat bottom can sit flat on your carriage.
• Front handles for custom quilting.
• Rear handles and metal pointer for pantograph quilting.
• Adjustable speed control, up to 2500 stitches per minute.
• No foot pedal controller.
• Round hopping foot for using rulers and templates.
• Drilled holes to attach the popular circle makers.
• Hand wheels in front and rear.
• Fluorescent light above the needle.
• All heavy wall aluminum construction for strength at a light weight.
• Fits most TableTop quilting frames.