This machine is as new, very good condition, not much used. Has been serviced.
• 20" throat depth, with 8" of inside height.
• Weighs only 35 pounds.
• 4" wide x 23" or 26" long flat bottom can sit flat on your carriage.
• Front handles for custom quilting.
• Rear handles and metal pointer for pantograph quilting.
• Adjustable speed control, up to 2000 stitches per minute.
• No foot pedal controller.
• Round hopping foot for using rulers and templates.
• Drilled holes to attach the popular circle makers.
• Handwheels in front and rear.
• Fluorescent light above the needle.
• All heavy wall aluminum construction for strength at a lightweight.
Equalizer Stitch Regulator.
The Equalizer features the needle up/down button standard speed control and stitch regulation.
The Stretch Machine Frame has been called "the smoothest" by many of its fans. The sturdy frame combined with an extra-smooth machine carriage allows the quilter to easily control their movements, resulting in more precise and attractive stitching. The Stretch Frame is designed to be paired with any sewing machine with up to a 20” throat depth. The frame's low price makes it attractive to machine quilters that are tired of struggling with a small-throat machine or are testing the idea of starting their own quilting business without making a large investment.
- Smooth Movement - Your machine will glide across the frame effortlessly on 12 precision ball bearings. The metal bearings on metal rollers are not noisy and create a smooth system for the best control while steering your machine.
- Sturdy Frame Design - There is no wobble in this frame! Made from 13 ply baltic birch with steel hardware. The frame design includes center support and angle bracing which create a solid foundation that eliminates machine vibration. The rollers never bend or sag, creating even tension across your entire quilt.
- Leg levelers included for uneven floors.
- Three Roller design eliminates basting your quilt layers together before quilting - no more pinning!
- Roll your batting onto your rollers to keep it clean or let it hang to save time loading your quilt.
- Use velcro, zippers or pins to attach your quilt to the roller.
- Swing-Up Roller - Front roller swings up for easier quilt loading, then swings down for quilting. This reduces the bulk between you and your quilting.
- Easy to Store - Take down or set up in minutes, no tools required.
- Leg Levelers - Included to level your frame on uneven floors.
- Much, much more quilting area than a standard home sewing machine. Quilt larger, more complicated designs more quickly. See a larger portion of your quilt at once and roll your quilt less often. 16"x 112" sewing area with 10' rollers.