'Once you sew with an insert in place, you'll never want to sew without one ever again!'
Horn flatbed inserts are cut to the exact shape of the specific brand and model sewing machines.* When you lower the Horn lifter and platform to the flat bed position you can place this insert around your machine filling in the gap between the sewing machine and the opening of the Horn cabinet for a complete flat working surface level with your needle position.
Rather than having to lift and drag your heavy and/or large fabrics over the free arm of your sewing machine, the insert makes it so much easier to sew with no restrictions, giving you a near smooth surface creating more even stitches.
Ensures no material or accessories fall between the machine and the lifter platform.
Made from a durable clear plexi glass or acrylic plate.
Inserts are available in the three sizes to suit the cut out in the top of your Horn cabinet:
- Small: 28.5 x 48cm $90 plus delivery - to suit Cabinet with plastic edge framed top cut out
- Large: 28.5 x 53cm $100 plus delivery - to suit Cabinet with plastic edge framed top cut out
- Maxi: 33 x 61cm $150 plus delivery - to suit Cabinet with plastic edge framed top cut out
- Mega: 33 x 61cm $150 plus delivery (this insert is required to fit the Height Adjustable Sewing AND Cutting Table and new recessed top cut out cabinets)
- Baby Mega: 28.5 x 53cm $140 plus delivery (for new recessed top cut out)
* if you are unsure which top cut out you have please refer to the photos for details
*Whilst we can make custom made inserts for almost all sewing machines there are some models for which inserts are not available.
Orders for some sewing machine models in Maxi & Mega sizes can take 4-6 weeks.
When placing your order, please note the make and model of your sewing machine in the COMMENTS SECTION of the order.--Thank you!
Specifications may change without notice.