EasyStitch Applique – 5inch x 7inch Embroidered Area
- No trimming
- No cutting
- No marking
- No guesswork
- No fabric to buy or cut
(digitized, computerized to duplicate a programmed design)
Select your colour thread and sew, sew, sew
Each collection contains
- Sew disk with 5 designs formatted in
- PES,HUS,SHV,ART,DST,EXP,XXX,JEF,EMD,VIP (5X7 FORMATS)
- PES,HUS,SHV,ART,DST,EXP,XXX,JEF,PCS,SEW,CSD,EMD,VIP (4X4 FORMATS)
- 3 complete appliqué sets for each design for a total of 15
- Unless indicated all sizes are 5”’ x 7”
- Easy instructions
Step 1: Download stitch program to your machine as you would any other program.Step 2: Select proper sized hoop (5 x 7 hoop required). Hoop garment or material. Design will be centered.
Step 3: Select the thread colors in the proper sequence. Thread color # 1 on machine.
Step 4: Start machine. An outline of the appliqué piece is stitched and the machine will stop.
Step 5: Iron selected appliqué piece over placement outline stitch with hobby iron or spray appliqué piece with fabric adhesive.
Step 6: Re-start the machine. A satin or zig zag stitch will sew all around the edges of the appliqué piece. Change thread color and repeat Step 4 & 5 for the remaining appliqués.
Step 7: Remove the garment and trim any loose threads carefully.